This delicious ‘pibeetto‘ cheese recipe is a safe version of Pimento cheese and is quick and so easy to make! It contains common ingredients and of course it’s NAGless.
Pibeetto Cheese Dip
- Electric Hand Mixer
- Knife and cutting board
- 6 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons horseradish freshly-shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon minced lemongrass
- 1/2 teaspoon pink peppercorn ground
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch Truffle Zest powder
- 6 ounces white cheddar freshly-shredded
- 6 ounces yellow cheddar freshly-shredded
- 3/4 cup pickled beets drained and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley minced (for garnish)
- Use a handheld electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese, mayo, heavy cream, lemon juice, and spices in a large bowl.
- Stir in the shredded white cheddar, shredded yellow cheddar, and beets.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle the parsley on top.
- Spoon the ‘pibeetto’ cheese onto celery sticks, crackers, bread, or use them as dippers.
PS: If you’ve found this post helpful, please consider supporting my work on this site. It’s so easy–and costs you nothing: Next time you want to buy something from Amazon, simply go to the Amazon site through one of my links or banner ads. No matter what you buy, I’ll get a small commission from your purchase–even if it’s not the item I’m advertising. Again, it adds nothing to your costs. So head to Amazon through one of the ads or affiliate links here (or just click here), and start shopping! Thank you so much for your consideration.