This delicious ‘pibeetto‘ cheese recipe is a safe version of Pimento cheese and is quick and so easy to make! It contains common ingredients and of course it’s NAGless.
Pibeetto Cheese Dip
- Electric Hand Mixer
- Knife and cutting board
- 6 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons horseradish freshly-shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon minced lemongrass
- 1/2 teaspoon pink peppercorn ground
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch Truffle Zest powder
- 6 ounces white cheddar freshly-shredded
- 6 ounces yellow cheddar freshly-shredded
- 3/4 cup pickled beets drained and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley minced (for garnish)
- Use a handheld electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese, mayo, heavy cream, lemon juice, and spices in a large bowl.
- Stir in the shredded white cheddar, shredded yellow cheddar, and beets.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle the parsley on top.
- Spoon the ‘pibeetto’ cheese onto celery sticks, crackers, bread, or use them as dippers.