This is a great make-ahead recipe. You can make the packets up in the morning and refrigerate….pop them in the oven when you get home. A tasty dish of chicken, ham and mushrooms is easy to make—and even easier to clean up—with this parchment-envelope preparation.
Parchment Pack Chicken Dinner
- 12 oz. homemade condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 recipe Stuffing
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 6 slices sliced Ham
- 1-1/2 cups cut green beans
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix soup and 1/4 cup water. Prepare stuffing up to the cooking steps.
- Spoon stuffing onto centers of 6 large sheets parchment paper greased with butter.
- Top with chicken, ham, green beans and condensed soup.
- Fold paper to make 6 packets; place in single layer on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Cut slits in paper to release steam before carefully opening packets.