This is a great make-ahead recipe. You can make the packets up in the morning and refrigerate….pop them in the oven when you get home. A tasty dish of chicken, ham and mushrooms is easy to make—and even easier to clean up—with this parchment-envelope preparation.
If you just can’t pass up this recipe, I do have stuffing and condensed soup recipes on the blog; although it will extend your prep time.
Parchment Pack Chicken Dinner
A comfort food made simply and with less cleanup time. Perfect for weeknights if you have leftover stuffing and premade condensed soup.
- 12 oz. homemade condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 recipe Stuffing
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 6 slices sliced Ham
- 1-1/2 cups cut green beans
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix soup and 1/4 cup water. Prepare stuffing up to the cooking steps.
- Spoon stuffing onto centers of 6 large sheets parchment paper greased with butter.
- Top with chicken, ham, green beans and condensed soup.
- Fold paper to make 6 packets; place in single layer on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Cut slits in paper to release steam before carefully opening packets.
PS: If you’ve found this post helpful, please consider supporting my work on this site. It’s so easy–and costs you nothing: Next time you want to buy something from Amazon, simply go to the Amazon site through one of my links or banner ads. No matter what you buy, I’ll get a small commission from your purchase–even if it’s not the item I’m advertising. Again, it adds nothing to your costs. So head to Amazon through one of the ads or affiliate links here (or just click here), and start shopping! Thank you so much for your consideration.