Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/emmmmerz/public_html/dimples/wp-content/plugins/accesspress-social-pro/accesspress-social-share-pro.php on line 313
Breakfast is the favorite meal of the day around here… Maybe because the good ones only happen on the weekend while everyone is home.
We sleep in, enjoy coffee/tea/hot cocoa, and relax. Then the guy makes something yummy. We have yet to find a ‘safe’ commercial sausage; but this one is super easy to mix up as needed, so we haven’t been looking very hard…
NAG-free Breakfast Sausage
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon annatto powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 pound ground pork
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, form into patties or logs, and cook until no pink remains.