The combo of vegetables and pineapple in this easy stir-fry makes for a colorful sweet-and-sour dish.
YIELD: 4-6 READY IN: 25mins
2 large carrots, quartered, then cut into 1-inch long pieces
1⁄2 cup red chard, leaves discarded and cut in 1-inch pieces
1 (8 ounce) can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
2 -3 tablespoons water
1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into bite-sized wedges
1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
1 1⁄2 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
1/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
4 tablespoons pineapple juice
- Heat olive oil in a wok over high heat just until smoking point, about 1 minute.
- Add carrots and chard; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add bamboo shoots and cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Add water to prevent sticking.
- Add pineapple wedges and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in broccoli; cook 4 minutes or until bright green.
- Combine aminos, ginger, and juice in a small cup.
- Add juice mixture to veggies.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring to coat.