An easy baked salmon recipe that can be made in minutes for any night of the week. This glaze recipe is so tasty, and it really gives the salmon a kick of flavor!
1/3 cup peach preserves
2 tablespoons horseradish
1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt divided
4 6 oz salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick), skinned
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine peach preserves, horseradish, vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, stirring well with a whisk.
- Sprinkle salmon with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add salmon, and cook 3 minutes. Turn salmon over; brush with half of peach mixture.
- Wrap handle of skillet with foil; bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Brush with remaining apple mixture.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
PS: If you’ve found this post helpful, please consider supporting my work on this site. It’s so easy–and costs you nothing: Next time you want to buy something from Amazon, simply go to the Amazon site through one of my links or banner ads. No matter what you buy, I’ll get a small commission from your purchase–even if it’s not the item I’m advertising. Again, it adds nothing to your costs. So head to Amazon through one of the ads or affiliate links here (or just click here), and start shopping! Thank you so much for your consideration.