When you are wanting something easy and low effort, but extremely comforting this casserole is a big hit.
Chicken Chesapeake Casserole
- 1 can/recipe can/recipe refrigerated biscuits Gluten Free
- 1 roasted chicken
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 can/recipe cream of crab/chicken/seafood Gluten Free
- Old Bay seasoning optional
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and preheat oven to 350º
- Cut biscuits into quarters and spread evenly in bottom of dish.
- Shred meat from cooked chicken, then spread over biscuits, topping with bacon and shredded cheese.
- Mix soup with 1/2 of liquid called for on side of can, and then pour mixture over other ingredients.
- Wiggle dish (without sloshing) to coat biscuits and other ingredients well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes, Iif using, sprinkle Old Bay seasoning lightly over casserole, then serve.