Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/emmmmerz/public_html/dimples/wp-content/plugins/accesspress-social-pro/accesspress-social-share-pro.php on line 313
Baked Million Dollar ‘Spaghetti‘ is creamy with a melty cheese center, topped with meat sauce and extra bubbly cheese. This yummy baked ‘spaghetti‘ casserole will be requested again and again for potlucks and family gatherings.
Billion Dollar NAG-less KETOghetti Bake
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1 pound grass-fed 75% ground beef
- 1/2 pound NAG-free Italian Sausage
- 1-3 zucchini chopped
- 1/2 fennel bulb minced
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped spinach defrosted and drained
- 36 ounces prepared Nomato sauce 1/2 cup reserved
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon No-Salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cups ricotta cheese divided
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese shredded and divided
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Slice ends off the squash, then cut widthwise into halves or rings. Use a spoon to scrape out the seeds. Place squash on rimmed baking sheet. Coat each piece with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir beef, sausage, fennel and zucchini until meat is browned, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 of the sauce and seasonings, then cover and set aside.
- Peel the squash's skin away and separate the strands into long “spaghetti noodles”.
- For the white mix: Whisk eggs, Parmesan cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese and butter in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix squash 'noodles,' spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, and remaining sauce and toss to coat.
- Place half the noodle mixture into baking dish. Top with half the 'white mix' followed by the meat sauce. Repeat layers.
- Pour reserved sauce over top, and sprinkle mixed cheddar and remaining mozzarella cheeses.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue to bake until the cheese is melted and lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes longer.