Whenever we decide to have shrimp; I usually drag this recipe out; as I am not personally a fan of store bought alfredo sauce; it tastes funny.
Plus, there’s nothing in here to make my body flare!
Easy Keto Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 1 stick butter
- 3 Tbsp. Cream cheese
- ½ to ¾ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. truffle zest powder
- ½ tsp. pepper
- In a saucepan combine butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese. Heat until melted and mixed well.
- Add the parmesan cheese and heat this for 15 to 20 minutes on very low.
- Add pepper and truffle zest powder. Remove from heat and serve.