Whenever we decide to have shrimp; I usually drag this recipe out; as I am not personally a fan of store bought alfredo sauce; it tastes funny.
Plus, there’s nothing in here to make my body flare!
Easy Keto Alfredo Sauce
Simple and delicious.
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 1 stick butter
- 3 Tbsp. Cream cheese
- ½ to ¾ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. truffle zest powder
- ½ tsp. pepper
- In a saucepan combine butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese. Heat until melted and mixed well.
- Add the parmesan cheese and heat this for 15 to 20 minutes on very low.
- Add pepper and truffle zest powder. Remove from heat and serve.
PS: If you’ve found this post helpful, please consider supporting my work on this site. It’s so easy–and costs you nothing: Next time you want to buy something from Amazon, simply go to the Amazon site through one of my links or banner ads. No matter what you buy, I’ll get a small commission from your purchase–even if it’s not the item I’m advertising. Again, it adds nothing to your costs. So head to Amazon through one of the ads or affiliate links here (or just click here), and start shopping! Thank you so much for your consideration.