Baked Million Dollar ‘Spaghetti‘ is creamy with a melty cheese center, topped with meat sauce and extra bubbly cheese. This yummy baked ‘spaghetti‘ casserole will be requested again and again for potlucks and family gatherings.
Prep: 25 m
Cook: 1 h
Ready In: 1 h 25 m
1 1/2 cans Heart of Palm (‘spaghetti’) noodles
1 pound grass-fed 75% ground beef
1/2 pound sugar-free Italian Sausage
1/3 onion, chopped
1/2 clove of garlic, minced
3/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
2 (24 ounce) jars marinara sauce, 1/2 cup reserved
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon No-Salt
1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
5 tablespoons butter, melted
2 cups ricotta cheese, divided
3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir beef, sausage, garlic, and onion until meat is browned and garlic and onions are soft and translucent, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 jarred sauce and seasonings, then cover and set aside.
- For the white mix: Whisk eggs, Parmesan cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese and butter in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix palmini ‘noodles,’ spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, and remaining sauce and toss to coat.
- Place half the noodle mixture into baking dish. Top with half the ‘white mix’ followed by the meat sauce. Repeat layers.
- Pour reserved sauce over top, and sprinkle mixed cheddar and remaining mozzarella cheeses.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake until the cheese is melted and lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes longer.