An easy baked salmon recipe that can be made in minutes for any night of the week. This glaze recipe is so tasty, and it really gives the salmon a kick of flavor!
1/3 cup peach preserves
2 tablespoons horseradish
1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt divided
4 6 oz salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick), skinned
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine peach preserves, horseradish, vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, stirring well with a whisk.
- Sprinkle salmon with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add salmon, and cook 3 minutes. Turn salmon over; brush with half of peach mixture.
- Wrap handle of skillet with foil; bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Brush with remaining apple mixture.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!